Every year, the battery industry produces and sells hundreds of millions of rechargeable batteries, such as toys, cordless tools, mobile phones, cordless phones, laptops, digital cameras, radio communication equipment, cameras and remote controllers. However, when the life of these batteries is exhausted, they should be recycled, not thrown into landfills. In China, there are clear legal provisions. Producers, sellers, importers and users are responsible for the prevention and control of pollution of solid waste generated by them. Production enterprises shall sell productive scrap metals by signing purchase contracts with enterprises with renewable resource qualification. Telerecycle helps your company fulfill its environmental commitments and social responsibilities. Battery manufacturers, battery distributors and consumers jointly provide funds to recycle used batteries to ensure that the environment is not polluted. Certified battery manufacturers and products are easy to let consumers know that they can recycle. Consumers can put batteries into recycling bins through thousands of recycling points instead of throwing them into garbage cans, thus creating a safer and cleaner environment for everyone.
I. Authentication process
1. The manufacturer, seller or importer fills in the form and submits the application with the relevant documents.
2. The company issues the agreement after audit (download telexieyi. doc)
3. Agreement signed by the manufacturer, seller or importer in duplicate
4. Payment of authorization fees within seven days
5. Authorization Certificate
6. Telli Company Provides Electronic File Logo Documents
7. Battery label design manuscripts provided by manufacturers can be printed on batteries only after they have been approved.
8. Suppliers or importers need to attach TELE recycling label to complete battery products.
II. Authentication Audit
1. Scanning of company's business license
2. ISO System Certificate Scanner
3. List of Product Materials
4. In-plant test report
5. Factory Outlook, Production Site Photos (Multiple)
6. Your bank information (account number)
7. Instructions for the Use of Products
8. Product Test Report and Certificate (e.g. CE, UL Certificate and Test Report)