Battery recycling certification system
Every year, the battery industry produces and sells hundreds of millions of rechargeable batteries, such as toys, cordless tools, mobile phones, cordless phones, notebook computers, digital cameras, radio communication equipment, video cameras and remote controls. However, these batteries should be recycled when their life has been exhausted, not thrown into landfills. In China, it is stipulated by law that producers, sellers, importers and users shall bear the responsibility for pollution prevention and control of the solid waste they produce in accordance with the law. The production enterprise shall sell the productive scrap metal by signing a purchase contract with a recycling enterprise with the qualification of renewable resources. Telerecycle help your company fulfill its commitment to the environment and its responsibility to society. Battery manufacturers, battery distributors, and consumers jointly provide funds to recycle used batteries to ensure that the environment is not polluted. It is easy for consumers to know that they can be recycled by adding certified battery manufacturers and products. Consumers can put batteries into recycling bins through thousands of recycling points instead of throwing them into garbage cans, thus creating a safer and cleaner environment for everyone.
One. Certification Process
1. Manufacturers, sellers or importers fill in the form and relevant documents to apply
2. The company issued the agreement after examination (download the agreement telexieyi.doc)
3. Agreement signed by the manufacturer, seller or importer in duplicate
4. Payment of authorization fee within seven days
5. Issuance of Certificate of Authorization
6. Tili Company provides electronic file logo documents.
7. The manufacturer provides the battery label design draft to be printed on the battery after passing the examination.
8. The complete battery product of the seller or importer needs to be marked with TELE recycling.
II. Certification audit
1. Scanned copy of the company's business license
2.ISO system certificate scan
3. Product Material List
4. Factory internal test report
5. Factory location, production site photos (multiple)
6. Your bank information (account number)
7. Product instructions
8. Product test report and certificate (such as CE,UL certification and test report)